We can now revive classic (and slightly less retro) titles on our Android devices just by visiting Google Play and without spending a cent.
On this occasion we present Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II, a sequel to the popular 2D platform game with a 3D finish.
SEGA: Sonic The Hedgehog 4
Growing up with Sonic The Hedgehog. We remember how good things used to be in the heyday of the spiky speedster.
Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode II should take us back to the golden age of Blue Blur in the early 90s, and Episode I seems to be on the right track.
Gimmick and additional characters are gone, and while there is still some frustration, it feels like it could be the start of a renaissance for the series.
In this release the blessed doctor Eggman has returned to do his work together with Metal Sonic.
The two of them unite their power to build the Egg of Death on Little Planet. Only Sonic and Tails can ruin their fun.
In this way, they will pass through five different zones where they will face the last seven bosses in a typical environment with a typical classic 16-bit console touch.
The gameplay has been improved in this version, with easy-to-use touch controls and endless special movements and combos that can be played by solo characters or in teams.
In addition to the multiplayer options, as usual with the Sega Forever game, in this title we will enjoy the new features added:
- You will be able to play with Metal Sonic from the start.
- Participate in world classifications.
- Save your spin in the cloud whenever you want.
- Play with a compatible video console remote control.
- Download it for free on your Android and say goodbye to ads at reasonable prices.
How to install apk
- First, download apk
- If you have already installed the older version, uninstall it first.
- Before installing, first enable an unknown or unknown resource.
- Click the file and install the Apk
- Once installed successfully, open the app and enjoy!