IGTV – It provides long-term video sharing features without clipping, such as SG / StoryGram that can only download video and time for a few seconds or a maximum of 1 minute.
What is IGTV?
IGTV for Android is a new Instagram service that allows us to watch a non-user video, create its own channels and record up to one hour.
Instagram, social media based on photos and videos and the rise of Facebook, released by GTV Android.
A new platform in the same network, which allows us to watch all kinds of video, but the duration is much longer and can create our own channel.
Not like videos are only able to record video for one minute, video on GTV is over old limit. And the video can also full-screen vertically on our phones.
With a wide range of services still struggling to win more hearts from Snapchat, even from YouTube
Because GTV allows us to own our own channel we can use it to attract YouTube customers / users. Is this true? Let’s take a look at the special features.
- After accessing the Instagram account, we can immediately start watching the video.
- Users can follow anyone’s account, be it friends, acquaintances, or celebrities.
- We can explore videos about emotions and people and find the new creator.
- We can comment on the video.
- The interface fills the entire screen and video more exciting than the Instagram story.
- GTV video can be installed in blog or website.
- Let us save the video as a concept for later change, or upload from a computer.
- Users can edit video titles and descriptions.
How to install
- Step 1: After downloaded the file, open the folder where it is stored.
- Step 2: Tap the APK file and allow android security measures (Enable Unknown Source).
- Step 3: Now, you can directly install. Click the APK file again and install it on your device.
- Step 4: After installing, open the application.